Thursday 5 January 2017

Lessons in Laziness...3


From a post on January 1, 2017


I've been reading about book promotion today. How to do it, what to do, what works. I have come to this conclusion:

There are no answers and clearly the only way forward is old fashioned bribery and hope you know thousands of people. Unfortunately I know but a few...

The trouble is I write erotica (among other things, but for now it's erotica) Not many places allow you to promote that.

So here's some advice for people wanting to write fiction-murder people rather than have sex with them-you can promote that stuff ANYWHERE!

Disclaimer for the hard of understanding-at no point am I suggesting that anyone actually goes out and murders anyone. Typing this I feel as if I should take the condescending typing stance of a fullstop Between.Every.Word.

I'll leave it there. I am required to play Walking Dead Monopoly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...