Monday 13 March 2017

New Super Power...

...nothing quite like blowing your nose and being able to feel a stream of tears shoot out of your right tear duct. I'm not sure if that has a purpose, but what can I say, it made me feel quite speshul! Bloody cold. 

In other news I bought a new book cover. I have given in and put naked people on the front of my book. Looks like this:


I have no idea who these people are, but with any luck the cover now looks like it's probably not a physics text book or something wholly factual. It was either that or a banner on the front saying "Warning contains naked people."

I have also written a short story which will be included in a free anthology coming up. The short story does not contain naked people. Although there are a couple of guys wandering around in bathrobes and work boots, but only because it amused me. More news of that later.

And for now, here's a short video of Sam the Degu making a racket trying to destroy his cage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...