Thursday 20 April 2017

Deforestation alert: I made a paperback


I'll just leave that there along with THIS which is a link to the PAPERBACK version of my book. Oh look, there it is again. It's my blog I can put two links in if I want to.

To pull bits out of recent reviews, it's been called a "surprisingly good book", "hilarious and sexy" and has the "subtlety of Rocky Horror" all said by people I DID NOT PAY!

Look, there's the copy I bought on the sofa. It has real pages and evryfink! And they're not blank-I checked.

In other news Crunch the Tortoise came out for a wander around the living room today. She got herself stuck on a metal bar and spent a few seconds waggling her legs in mid air until we stopped laughing, took pity on her and relocated her onto a flat surface. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...