Friday 28 April 2017

Suddenly it's like buses...

I don't blog in weeks, then all of a sudden there are two posts in one day.

On one of my walks this week a woman was seen taking a squirrel on a lead for a walk. Or, it might have been a tiny dog. I suppose that's more likely. I have definitely seen bigger squirrels.


EXAMPLE OF TINY DOG. 
HAVE SEEN BIGGER SQUIRRELS.


A few weeks ago we had the almost annual family theatre trip into London where we saw Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead starring Daniel Radcliffe, Joshua McGuire and David Haig. Boy, that play has some words! It was very funny, thoroughly enjoyed it, could have done without the 6' 5" couple that were sat in front of me. Luckily, I saw it at the NT Live screening a couple of weeks later and got a better view! It was still very funny and I still thoroughly enjoyed it. And the 6'5" couple had not followed me to the cinema.

We've had to change the car. The old one made my right leg lose contact with the rest of my body. I can now sit in a higher seat, with all my limbs properly attached and drive along, looking down at the mere mortals in lower cars.


THIS IS NOT OUR CAR. OUR CAR IS BLACK.

Crunch the tortoise had to be rescued from a break dancing attempt. She was all waggling legs in the air whilst lying on her back for a few seconds. That's what happens when you climb up things and hurl yourself off the top. As my husband says, it's a rubbish design for an animal. I have now lowered everything in her home so she is unlikely to be able do that again.

ARTIST'S IMPRESSION OF 
CRUNCH THE TORTOISE


Having finally produced a paperback version of Modified, I am currently a third of the way through a first edit of Nate and Day (Lunar Medical book 2). I'll publish it any year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...